Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More teeth finally!

C has had a rough week. Another few teeth have finally popped through his poor gums. Up until last week, C was comfortable at 2 teeth poking through—his right eye tooth and his lower left front tooth. And then he stopped sleeping thus his parents stopped sleeping. There were several nights of about 3 hours sleep in the last week but last night before bed we discovered two more teeth had come through. And he actually slept. I don’t remember going through this with L . . . . maybe it’s the Mommy amnesia.

L is going through a bit of a defiant “no” phase but we have 123 Magic thankfully. The best book on disciple because it works! We are still new to it but I’ll never forget the first time it actually worked. L had repeated asked me for crackers (as is his favorite food of all time), I said no, he kept asking. All I had to do was say “That’s 1” and his repeated questioning stopped. He went off and played. Amazing stuff!

1 comment:

kai said...

Nice! remind me of that later on when I'm tearing my hear out, will ya? I'd like to say I'll remember, but all I'll remember is that Kira has some trick of some kind that worked for her :-)