
Well today L got his teeth cleaned and it wasn't nearly as traumatic as J and I both thought. We think that having a sleep buddy might have helped but we are all set for 6 months. Oh yeah, and the poor kid will eventually have braces thanks to our genes. Hopefully it won’t be for 4 1/2 years like Mom . . .
C is now swaddle free! Hallelujah! Of course he loves to kick the back of the crib until he falls asleep which is unfortunately the same wall J and I share with him. Who needs sleep?
We got new floors a few weeks ago (thanks boys). Beautiful laminate wood floors! As L says “Awesome”! G hates them though as L loves chasing G with his big truck on the fun new floor.
C is now swaddle free! Hallelujah! Of course he loves to kick the back of the crib until he falls asleep which is unfortunately the same wall J and I share with him. Who needs sleep?
We got new floors a few weeks ago (thanks boys). Beautiful laminate wood floors! As L says “Awesome”! G hates them though as L loves chasing G with his big truck on the fun new floor.
2 comments:
Our genes, my teeth are fine. I blame the "Y" chromosome. I think it is the "Y" anyway.
I was kind of under the impression that braces are more or less "the norm" at this point in our society. Unfortunately. Doesn't every family have crazy teeth?
Post a Comment