L carved his first pumpkin (well watched mostly and said "gross"). Jon created the face and carved it . . . actually he did everything--it came out fantastic! Unfortunately we found out the life of a carved pumpkin is apparently only a few days so even after shellacking it, it was green and collapsed within 5 days. L kept checking on the "sad pumpkin" until the science experiment forced us to throw it in the woods.
C is doing well. He is on his way to crawling and can almost get himself on all fours but mostly pushes himself backwards. I suppose there are worse ways to travel.
As for me, I was laid off. Yes, again. No I don't have another job yet. Yes, I'm freaking out. It could always be worse, right? At least there is Unemployment.
C is doing well. He is on his way to crawling and can almost get himself on all fours but mostly pushes himself backwards. I suppose there are worse ways to travel.
As for me, I was laid off. Yes, again. No I don't have another job yet. Yes, I'm freaking out. It could always be worse, right? At least there is Unemployment.
1 comment:
No freaking out - you will be fine! Email me what you do and I will put my network to work for you ;)
As for the pumpkins, Kevin's has now caved in completely although isn't green yet....Any snow in your neck of the woods?
Post a Comment