Friday, November 21, 2008

Still Unemployed



C is almost crawling! He can get up on all fours but doesn't know what to do after that. We have to watch the dog when he's doing that since G thinks he hears "bow chicka wow wow". C's feeding himself pretty well now but 1/2 of the pieces still land in his lap (or on his face). Practice, practice.




L's potty training was going pretty well after we took him off his no milk diet (he even pooped) but we are having issues again and back to the laxative. We'll wait and see. L is doing really well with his letters, numbers and colors. It's amazing how much they learn. Here he is as Santa who is coming after the snow comes.



Well, I'm still unemployed. This time of year is tough to find a job so I'm hoping for more opportunities by mid January. Jon is working as much as he can to try to make ends meet but it's going to be a sparce Christmas. Luckily the kids are young. :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Ugh still no job eh? I wish I knew someone who could help! :( Unfortunately, I think a lot of people are in your shoes right now. I am just happy to work for the state (even though I hate my job and make WAY less money than I did in Boston) because they won't do lay offs.