
Well, I suppose it's time to update our neglected blog. Woops. We did survive 9 days without power. It got old but we all made it out in one piece. In retrospect, it would have been better timing after Christmas since the kids would have had all new things with which to play.
Christmas was a lot of fun and Santa was very good to the kids. One of the favorites was the ball pit. God Help us! Our downstairs still looks like an obstacle course and I suspect it will be like this for quite some time.
My birthday came and went with yet another snow storm. Perhaps it is time to think about relocating somewhere warm and sunny all the time?
Oh yeah, I'm still without a job. Maybe Obama needs a Software QA Engineer?
2 comments:
Happy belated bday! Move the family to NC for snowless skies and an unemployment buddy! ;-)
Thanks! And the kids could play with one another while we talk away the afternoon. :)
Post a Comment