So things have been quite hectic with hubby having testicular cancer although our blog was neglected way before then. He starts chemo on Monday and I suppose the insomnia is starting a little early. We have the logistics worked out but unfortunately I wasn't able to work anything out with work so once they find a replacement, I won't be working. Kind of scary but we do what we have to do (hence the 401K cash out as well).
We have been so overwhelmed with all the support from family and friends that "Thank you" doesn't even begin to cover it. School for Liam has been incredible--I don't think we've had to worry about dinner for a few weeks now. We are so blessed with such incredible people in our lives.
I'm just hope the chemo is way less severe than what I've been reading and Jon comes through it with flying colors. And to retire with him when we replenish the 401k funds would be nice too.
Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery and Jon will be posting blogs via www.jonmullaly.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment